10. Go Against the Grain: Don’t review the same novels everyone else is reviewing. The Internet does not need another review of Twilight.
9. Don’t Spam: This one should be obvious. People don’t like spammers. If you think it’s driving people into your site you’re wrong. It’s doing the opposite.
8. Don’t treat your opinion like it’s the best: Chances are it isn’t.
7. Don’t treat the opinion of others as though it’s the worst: Even if it is.
6. Don’t have too broad a scope: your audience won’t find you if you’re doing so much that you confuse the search engines.
5. Don’t have too narrow a scope: Reviewing all horror is fine. Reviewing only Stephen King is not.
4. Be Daring: You started the blog for a reason.
3. Be Yourself: if not people will be able to tell and simply won’t read.
2. Don’t succumb to pressure: ignore the mean people that post comments sometimes.
1. Be Honest: there’s enough lies on the Internet already.
Never Look Back